Friday, July 16, 2010

AMERICANS ARE A SLEEP



THIS IS ANOTHER CONCERN OF MINE

Like most people in this country, I have a job. I work each week for which I am paid.

The government withholds taxes each week and then distributes my money (taxes) as it sees fit.

In order to get that paycheck, in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test when required by my employer.

Here's my dilemma; If I am required to pass a urinalysis (UA)to earn a paycheck then should those who are asking for benefits which my taxes make possible, be required to undergo the same drug screening process?

Shouldn't an applicant be required a urine test to get a welfare check?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their BUTT----doing drugs while I work.

Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could call the program "URINE OR YOU'RE OUT"!

Something has to change in this country - AND SOON!
P.S. Just a thought, all politicians should have to pass a urine test too!

Please tell all your friends about my blog!

It will soon be time to vote again!

No comments:

Post a Comment